Saturday, September 22, 2012

Winter Wonderland !!!!

 Hello everyone. I like to show you "Isabella Making snow Friend" by Rick St. Dennis Christmas Collection. I made an Easel two stepper card.  Don't forget to become Follower on our new Challenge Blog. First Challenge will begin in October.
 For this card i used two images. One of them this gorgeous "3 Chimney Cottage" By Rick S. Dennis.  It was not a Winter image, but with magic of glitter, you can do anything.
 First of all i did little coloring with ProMarkes and Blue ink for the Sky. And then i embossed all image with Glittery Embossing Powder from SU. After that i added Show Writer and Diamond Dust all over the card.
 On this Photo you can see i used two Punches by MS and added Red Gems as a Berry
 Then i made this cute Tree and used Stickles like an Ornaments. For the sentiment  "Winter " i used Stickers from Dollar Store
 Fence was made by Die Cut
 It's look like Isabella playing on her Yard by the House.
 I really like this card, and it's sooo Sparkle
 This is how my card looks after all folds is down.
Thanks for looking, i hope you like as much as i do. Hugs Nataliya
http://nomatterwhichchallenges.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I sure to love this cottage. I need to check it out. I love how you created such a wonderful wintry scene. I have a thing for glitter so this is just magnificent to me. Love it.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...