Monday, September 3, 2012

Lace and Ribbon or Anything Goes with Whoopsi Daisy images.

Hello every one.  It's time for Team A to have DT projects at Whoopsi Daisy. Our challenge is to use Lace and Ribbon, but if you are using one of our Digi then it's Anything Goes for you. So easy!!! So pull out your WD images and let's have some fun. 
I hope you got your copy of new CD Daisy and Friends at Christmas. You can find it at Joanna Sheen.  Here is one of my cards you can see on Joanna Sheen You Tube  HERE.
I used Copic to color image. Used MS Lace  punch around the image and stitched.
To embellish my card i used Fabric flowers and Beads
Double punched butterflies with Pearls
Also i used real Lace, not just a punched one.
Very simple card on the inside
I hope you like it.
Thanks everyone and thanks for looking.
Hugs Nataliya

7 comments:

  1. I adore this card Nat it's even beautiful on the inside too well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nataliya your card is so very beautiful, the delicate colours blend so well together and of course the image is gorgeous,so are the flowers and butterfly, as you can see I love it all
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nataliya me again :) Another stunner of a card! I love the soft colours and your image is adorable too. Simply awesome.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Nataliya, the colours are beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow, this is just gorgeous, love all the wonderful details and your colors are superb :))
    Miss yoou to, have to be better visiting you, but I got confused what blog to go to, so I come to this one, do you use both?
    Thank you for your kindness and sweet words, you're so good :)
    Hugs and Kisses Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is so sweet and you picked wonderful colors Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love the butterfly and your colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...