Monday, September 10, 2012

Katharine's First day of School

Hello Friends. At Whoopsi Daisy we have challenge Buttons or Bow. I don't have card today, it's time for Team "B". But i do have a Bows on this Photos, and she is cute as a Button. lol
 My Baby's First Day going to School. Start this Monday Katharine will go to School every Day and all Day. I can't believe from 8:50 AM till 3:20 PM. It's a long day and she is only 4 Years Old. she is so ready, but i don't. lol. I miss her being away for so long.  So i took some photos of her last Wednesday when she went to school just for 1.5 Hours. As you see, she love to pose for the camera.
 Pick in her Class. I love her soooo much.
I didn't cry then, but i think i'm going to now.
Hugs Nataliya

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nataliya she is as cute as a button. A truly beautiful set of photographs that you will be able to make a scrapbook page with to keep forever. Sending you both lots of hugs and have a fabulous week.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just the cutest!! It is so hard to let them grow up. My daughter is 25 and I still remember her first day of school, we both cried!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun she is as cute as a button,bless her I remember crying my eyes out too when mine first started it was heartbreaking,always wished they could stay at home with me,instead hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...