Saturday, September 22, 2012

Isabella Making Snow Friends in Decoupage.

 One more project with "Isabella Making Snow Friends" by Rick St. Dennis. But this time i made a cover for my first ever mini Album.
 I colored her in Traditional colors
 Oh yes!! I did Decoupage this image, just to show you how different you can use same image in so many ways. I printed out her 5 times
 Here some picks of this awesome layers
 I added Silver Beads string around the base of my first layer.
 Also i used Christmas Doily and White Ribbon with Green Glitter Flourish.
See ya tomorrow for my two more project at OSAAT Challenge Blog.
Hugs Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. LOL you set the bar high!! anything I make will be childish and drab after these , Absolutely gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...