Sunday, September 23, 2012

OSAAT #132 BINGO challenge DT card

Happy Sunday all.  Time for new challenge at OSAAT. This time we have a Bingo Challenge. All info you can get at the One Stitch At A Time challenge Blog. I have two cards for you to show today. First card made with image by Teri from Delicious Doodle.  I added image to each corner of my card Stock, then some extra images for Decoupage and add to the center.
On this photo you can see my Decoupage. In the center of my card i stamped with glue Pad one of my clear stamps and added Red Glitter on it. Edges i embossed with Gold embossing Powder. Also i edded two Red buttons
White Cardstock i inked with Yellow and Green ink.
For my second card i used image by Barbara Jensen
Isn't she gorgeous??? I colored image with Copic Markers
I put on this card almost everything from the Bingo.
Picks of my embellishments
OK that was a long post. I hope you still here so i can say thanks for looking, and i hope to see you at the Challenge Blog. Hugs Nataliya
 http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.ca/

11 comments:

  1. I love that pine cone card.. it is amazing! I love how you colored it and popped those cones.. Just amazing! I love the fairy too! Awesome coloring on her too.. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. I really love the way you have popped up those pinecones.

    And on the 2nd card I totally adore the embellishment branches you have done using buttons and pearls! I need to learn how to do this. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataliya-Your pine cones look amazing on this card. Beautiful as always. I was so happy to hear that you tried out for the HC DT. Your work is gorgeous and you would fit right in. We don't know who has tried out so I was happy to learn that you did. Have your heard back yet? Did they send you a package with Stamps and Dies to create to projects for them? Good luck. I know you would be an asset!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW what lovely cards! I love the decoupage! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Lil Sis these are absolutely AWESOME!! I love the pine cones and the button embellishments.

    Big Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are fab the pine cones look very lifelike . The colours and the image on the second one are stunning. Fab work. Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful cards, Nataliya. Thank you for your lovely messages over the past few weeks, they're much appreciated. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are just stunning so are the other projects since this post.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are gorgeous! Love the 3D on the pine cones and the button-pearl embellishment is so clever, have to try it out! Well done!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Gingerloft.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Gingerloft Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natalyia these cards are stunning as aways! Thank you for sharing them with us for our embossing challenge at Gingerloft this fortnight. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...