Sunday, September 16, 2012

Autumn at OSAAT. DT card

Good day everyone. This week at One Stitch At A Time we are celebrating the arrival of 'Autumn'. I hope you all can come and play. As always we have an amazing sponsors. Please check challenge blog for all info how to win.
For my card i used "Hay Ride" by Stitchy. Look at her, i think she is a Dream for every Man. hehe. To color her Skin i used Prisma pencils, and copic markers for everything else. Behind the image i used die cut and some Autumn Ribbon
On this photo you can see my hand made flowers, and they are in my Etsy shop
Here is a cute button
For the sentiment i used one of my Die cut ans clear stamp. Also i did stitching on my card
I hope you like my card, and now it's turn to show us yours
Hugs Nataliya
 http://nomatterwhichchallenges.blogspot.ca/
 http://panpasteluk.blogspot.ca/
 http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.ca/
 http://thecraftypad.blogspot.ca/

15 comments:

  1. Hi Nat, Oh my! this is another really lovely image for our 'Autumn' theme. It is what one does with it that counts, and you have really excelled here. I love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the way you have colored her up. And the oh so cuuuute button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful, and I love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, I love that image! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our Autumn Colours Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS Don’t forget to enter in the BCA Think Pink Challenges at The Crafty Pad and Dawn's Crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super image! Love the details and the super fun chicken! You should come over and enter this at Docerela Anything Goes Challenge! Deets are on my right sidebar! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am loving it! Great stitching and coloring. She is just so sassy sitting on her hay. Those flowers are spectacular I love making my own flowers for projects.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is fab nat and love your colouring and all the fab flowers and embellies.

    hugs trisha fellow
    osaat dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gougeous card, love the colors and beautiful coloring and details :)
    Hugs Lilli xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely FABULOUS Nat. I LUV it :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super design thanks for joining us this week at PanPastel uk.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges and PanPastel UK, good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous card!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, isn't she a saucy minx?

    Love the colours and your flowers are blooming gorgeous!

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a FUN card! Love your color combo!!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...