Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome Back to Sweet Pea Stampers challenge Blog!!!!


Hello everyone. Happy to say after Summer brake, we re-open our Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge blog. It's new Blog, so hop on over and Follow us. Also we have some new rules. Challenge will be Monthly, and this time to start is "Anything Goes".
Here is my card
I used beautiful stamp by Nikki Burnrtte's Arden. You can find this stamp HERE. I used copic and Pro Marker to color image and then used Chalk for the background.
I did some stitching on my sewing machine. Also used die cuts and punches
This Rose i made from baking clay
I hope you all will come and play our first challenge on our new Blog. Thanks for looking.
Hugs Nataliya

4 comments:

  1. Nataliya, lovely to be working with you again. Such a lovely card you have made here. I love the bright and cheery colours. Take care, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORJUSS COLOUR LOVE THE BRIGHTNESS.

    gREAT WORKING WITH YOU AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh Hun those colours are really beautiful love the image and just love that beautiful flower a real beauty hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...