Sunday, September 9, 2012

OSAAT challenge #130. Under 18's

Time just fly, and it's time for another challenge at OSAAT. Our Them is "Under 18's". And winner will receive prize from  our Sponsor http://www.creativecraftworld.co.uk/
Here is my card;
For my card i used image by Gert "Rain, Rain Go away". I just love this image how cute they are
This sentiment came with this image together
I added some Buttons and Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya
 http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.ca/

10 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the little drops on the leaf. Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Nat, you have really done this image justice! and great take on the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and loving the font on the sentiment. The image is just oh so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I wish I could make a bow like that. Nice colors and your water drops really stand out, nice.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable creation, love the colors and those cute buttons
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nat,

    What at adorable image and great card. I love the colors and how you tied that bow. Wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment with the image. Super colors and I love that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't this the cutest image! The sentiment is perfect, too. I love the gorgeous bright green leaf! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great. So adorable design. Thanks for sharing this inspirational creation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...