Sunday, September 2, 2012

DT card for OSAAT challenge #129

Happy Sunday everyone. Haw are you all? I'm little tired after walking all day with my Family at the exhibition in Toronto. My Kids has lot's fun, but day was really hot.  One day will show you some photos. Any ways let's get to why i'm here. It's time for new challenge at One Stitch At A Time. Oh and look at this beautiful prize for one lucky winner, Huge Collab. and if you spend $12 anywhere in the SBS Shop you can get this for free.
For my card i used very pretty image by Kaz, you can see this in the preview in this collab.
I didn't see colored image, before i made my card, and what a surprise - it's Pink ! I colored image with Copic then Die cut it out. Oh i with i have this shoe, it's so Pink and sparkle.... Gorgeous image, don't you think???
Use of some favorite Punches.
This flower i made from organza and paper rose cut out with my Cricut
Thanks everyone. Hugs Nat
Challenges;
 http://cateredcrop.com/
 http://fashionablestampingchallenges.cottagecrafts.ie/
 http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/
 http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.ca/
 http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

12 comments:

  1. oooooooh WOW I want to learn how to do that flower!!!! It's totally totally stunning. Just love how you have colored this shoe and all the wonderful bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nataliya your card is breathtaking. I just adore your embellishments and that butterfly is just perfect with it sparkle.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Nat! So beautifully pink and girly, and I know several people who'd love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Nat! Sooo much pretty sparkle and I love all the punching and die-cutting and wow, that organza flower is gorgeous!

    Ali (your OSAAT & SPS DT pal! :D)

    P.S. I'd love shoes like that but I'd *never* be able to walk in them! :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nataliya! Love your take on the theme. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pink creation Nataliya... love that gorgeous shoe and those butterflies!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at In The Pink.... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine X
    ITP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Such lively colours and very feminine
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC this fortnight.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very festive and I love that flower! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card. The colors and embellishments are awesome. Thanls for joining usat Robyn's Fetish.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too would not be able to walk in those shoes, goodness knows how people do it!

    Love the pink & brown colours, all the twinkle and your flower is blooming gorgeous!

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous glitter butterfly! Great embellishment and superb card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card. So lovely design with nice colors. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...