Monday, June 27, 2011

Yummy Blog Award

Thank you Audrey for this Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. That is soooo nice of you. I will take is with a big honour. You are truly sweet friend.


These are the rules about this award,
1) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies
2) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
3) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.

Here is little about me;
1) I am crazy about my craft, and can't live with out my blog.
2) I give promise to my self never put on extra pounds on my self ( 117 lb now)
3) I love everything shiny and glittery lol
4) Love camping and travelling.
5) On the inside i am so not 41 years old, hate to get older.
6) I always wish to have more hours per day, so i can craft more.
7) I love my family more then anything. I am very lucky to have loving Husband, and gorgeous Kids.
Well, now i would like to give this Award to my new DT girls at Sweet Pea Stampers. I know they are " sweet" already. I love you all. Hugs Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nataliya, love to get to know you a bit more and i am always wishing for more hours in a day lol too.
    Thanks for adding the candy too my friend.
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...