Monday, June 13, 2011

Free and Easy at Whoopsi Daisy

Happy Monday my friends, well, i hope it's happy. I made my DT card today for Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog. It's a Free and Easy theme. Everyone like that, so why not to play with our challenge. Here is my card. I try some new fold for my card.
I used this super duper cute kitty image from sheet #174 , and coloured with promarkers. You can find this image HERE.
Here is a very simple finish on the inside
I used MS punch for my border on one side. Papers are from Michael's
And added green ribbon, to hold my folds together.
Thanks for stopping by here, and you can check gorgeous creations from DT girls. They always do such a good job. Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges
Creative inspirations-fun folds card

5 comments:

  1. Yippee, I can leave a comment on your blog today! It hasn't been cooperating the last three days and not allowing me to comment. But I've been here, loving each of your fabulous cards. There for a while I was not having any problems. I hate that you don't know I've been visiting and seeing all your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun how super cute is this wee image,such a gorgeous card hun,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is sooooo cute & gorgeous hun love the sweet image.
    I will put pics of the babies on my blog as soon as they are born sweetie I keep feeling them moving around its awesome lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG totally ADORABLE and love the fabulous design!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your fancy fold. Such a great job with this adorable image
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...