Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tag It at OSAAT

Good day my lovely people. Welcome to the new challenge at One Stitch At A Time. All you need to do, is to make a card or project with a Tag. For more info, please visit OSAAT challenge blog. Here is my card.
I used this gorgeous digi image Alice by Beary Dust Stamps. You can find this image at Stitchy Bear Shop. I used Promarkers on this image.
This is how my card looks, when all folds is opened. In the middle, you can see a pocket with my "Thank You" tag.
This is my first time for this fold
Our awesome team did beautiful job with this challenge, hop on over and see for your self. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I know many of you can't comment on my blog, and i have no idea why, but thank you any way for trying. Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges;
Creative Inspirations-fun folds card

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, as always, Nataliya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nataliya, this is absolutely fabulous !!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataliya this is stunning love all the different looks from the folds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning and so pretty as always
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Nat and what a cute fold!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome design and such fab colors, love the bling--hope you're having a great Sunday and that's it's as sunny in Ont as it is in Mb
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too friggin' cute Nat. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nat This is beautiful, inside and out! Hugs

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous folds. Adorable image with a little attitude. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an awesome card! Love the different folds. Thanks for joining us at CI Paint. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this and yay I can comment on your blog on my iPod as my laptop never let's me comment on your blog and it upsets me! Hoe you are doing well *hugs* and apologies for my stupid laptop! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...