Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Fun

I am so glad to have Summer here. So i can go with my family for some Summer fun road trip. But before i do that, we have some Summer fun challenge for you at Stampin with the Dragon. Winner of this challenge will receive 4 digi's images. All you need to do, is to follow the sketch, and make a Summer project. Check challenge blog for the details. Here is my card.
I used some old stash from my beads, to add embellishments to my card. You can see 3D's looks on this photo.
Image on this card is from Stamping Dragon Designs "Summer Fun". Hey, looks like my kids didn't pick there's toys. Lol. I coloured image with Prisma pencils, and added chalk to the sky.
I hope you all will have wonderful day. And don't forget to play with us Summer challenge. Hugs Nataliya
Challenges;

7 comments:

  1. such a pretty and detailed creation love the colouring on the image and the little shells so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this hun the colors are perfect and just love those shells hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Fab colouring,and i like the shell embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Your coloring is wonderful. The little sea shell embellishments are a great touch.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the papers you used along with the card. Awesome job!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Какое морское очарование!! красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a hard time leaving messages to you. the box seems to be lower than it appears, Anyway the above Sweet Pea card blew me away and the dragon one is fabulous too, great 3D picture

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...