Friday, June 10, 2011

Big news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my Friends. I have one more post for today. Do you see what i have here????? O yes!!! I am very proud to be part of DT at Sweet Pea Stampers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many of you already know, how much i love this stamps. So excited to be on this wonderful team. I like to say big thanks to the all team, and big congrats to all new girls. Hop on over to the Challenge Blog, and see for your self, what we will have for you very soon, and say hello to my new DT members.
Also it's almost time for my next GDT project at Sweet Pea Stamps. I will post it on Sunday. So stop by. Thank you very much to all my followers friends.
Hugs Nataliya

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOhhh,

    Can't wait to see what you create next!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nat. Looking forward to working with you. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nataliya, congratulations on your DT post and I shall look forward to working with you and continuing to see your wonderful creations. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nataliya. They are lucky to have such a talented and gifted crafter on their DT. Good luck and have fun.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nataliya on your DT post can't wait to work with you on the Challenge Blog!! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my sweetheart I am so very very proud of you. Big huge CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure your going to have an awesome time on the Sweet Pea team. They are lucky to have such a talented artist as yourself. You do such a super job with these awesome stamps!!!!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...