Saturday, June 25, 2011

GDT card at Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello my friend. Today i have my last GDT card for Sweet Pea Stamps. Well it's a sad news for me, because i have really good time by making all my projects as a GDT. Thank you so much Lynette and all SP team for this fantastic time to be part of your super team. So here it is my card . I like to work with folds. And here what i came up with.

I used pretty pink ribbon to hold all my folds together

Papers on this card from "Green Tea" stack. I love all that shine. I used Fiskars punch, to grate this beautiful cut, and added pink pearls to each flower.

When gates folds is opened you can see card on the inside.

I used this gorgeous stamp by Ching-chou kuik's Spring Night. I coloured image with Prisma pencils and added little bit of glitter. Sky and water i coloured with a chalks. Then i added some swils with gems.

On the top of my image i made my embellishments. I beaded leafs and added Mulberry Roses from Michael's, and used Fiskars punch for my big pink flower.

Now i have one more fold. When you lift my centre fold, this is what you will see.

Top and bottom page.
This gorgeous butterfly sentiment i got from Michael's for $ 1.50 (i got 4 of them with, each has a nice sentiment. I used glue pad for it and very fine glitter.
Here is a pick how it's looks all together.
From the top looks on folds



Well i hope you liked my card, and thank you for all your kind comments. And Good Luck to next GDT member at Sweet Pea Stamps. You will love this girl, it's my good friend and my DT girl from Whoopsi Daisy's BETTINA. Congrats to you girl. Can't wait to see your projects. Hugs Nataliya Challenges;
Wags'nWhiskers-summertime
CCEE Stampers-pink
Crafty Purple Frog-swirls and pearls
Crafty creations-let it shine

7 comments:

  1. totally awesome love all the detail and such pretty colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. an absolutely beautiful card, I like the image and all the details.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nat yet another stunner. Love it hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nat! A totally stunning card, I just love everything about it. Thank you for joining us this time at Crafty Creations. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Those beaded leaves are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at GingerLoft Challenges! It is wonderful!

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is magical !

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...