Friday, June 17, 2011

Lily Sympaty

Hello my friends. Today i have card to show you, with Stamping Dragon Designs digi image, call "Lily Sympaty". I never made cards this kind before, but when i saw this image, i knew i want to try. So here is what i came up with.
I coloured image with Water colour Markers, and added chalk around image.
My only embellishments here is Pearls and sticker butterfly. I used black cardstock from Michael's, and gold wall paper. Yes a wallpaper! It's a huge roll of gold goodness, just for my craft. lol. I think it's looks not bad.
Now just a little reminder about our challenge at Stampin With The Dragon. It's all about Friendship. I hope you will play with us. Thanks everyone for your comments.

Hugs Nataliya.

3 comments:

  1. simply stunning, and very elegant - love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nataliya this flower is gorgeous and your coloring enhances it's beauty to perfection. Love this.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and such a wonderful design, lovin the black as well
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...