Sunday, June 5, 2011

OSAAT # 65 Schools Out

Good morning everyone. Are you ready for new challenge??? Today at One Stitch At A Time, we started new challenge "Graduation/ or Schools Out". My Son will be in School till June 29th, so this card will be for him. Here is my card.
This fantastic image call "School Bus", by Stitchy. You can find this image at Stitchy Bear Shop. I coloured image with Prisma Pencils.
I stamped sentiment "Congratulations", and added #1 from chipboard
Used MS punch for my background paper. Then i used some other punch, to wave my ribbon.
You can have more inspiration, if you hop over to the challenge blog. Our DT did wonderful job to inspire you. Thanks for looking. Have a good day . Hugs Nataliya.

11 comments:

  1. This is such a unique image and you have colored it so beautifully!
    Love it Nataliya!!!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Nat, love your choice of dp and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Rocked it Nat! Love your design and colors are fantastic..xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Great card Nat, I like the image, the colours and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so super cute. I love that school bus and your chipboard (1). Your son will love it!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome school bus image, colors are fantastic--really cute creation
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww huni, your baby in school til the 29th, wow, we go til the 23rd, I thought we was the last ones to let them go haha...you tell him Congrats from me ok..beautiful coloring as always

    stitch
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is awesome, as usual, Nat...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...