Monday, June 6, 2011

Amy

Good Monday everyone. Today i like to show you my card i made. Angela at Toucan Scraps, has this gorgeous Flower Girl. Her name is Amy. Isn't she cute. You can find this digi image at Stitchy Bear Shop. Thank you Angela, she is gorgeous.
Here is little better look for you. She is adorable. I coloured her dress with copic markers, and her hair with Prisma pencils. After that i added glitter
For my background paper i used shimmer card stuck, and this lovely MS all round punch. Around the image i used my home made very little daisy flowers, with a gems in the middle.
You can tell, i like MS punches Lol. Here is 3 more MS punches; one is for my favourite butterfly, border lace punch, and leafs punch. This white flowers i got from Michael's, was on sale for a $1. And i finished my card with a Pearls. I hope you like my card, and you will go to the Shop and buy this little Amy for yours collection. Hugs Nataliya.
I like to enter this card to;
Craft Critique-wedding

11 comments:

  1. stunning so pretty and delicate
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nataliya this is gorgeous. I love all the juicy punches on this fabulous beauty. I do so love punches and die cuts and your are just fabulous. What a cute image too. This is spectacular...love it!!!!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is really beautiful just love the soft color tones on this hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely luminescent, its gorgeous. Lovely colours and she is so pretty. Hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card! Love your choice of soft colors, coloring and just the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty,love all the lace and flowers!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, so soft and delicate, fabulous punch creations, love your sweet image,
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nataliya, this is stunning, fabulous punch work.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a really beautiful card Nataliya, and I love how you coloured and added sparkle to Amy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love all the texture! Thank you for joining in at Paper playtime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...