Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Dress DT card

I can't believe it's Sunday. time goes so fast. Today i have DT card for One Stitch At A Time Challenge blog. This time it's all about summer. Here is my card

This super happy and gorgeous Girl was created by Gert, and you can find it at Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used Copic to color her.

Then i made my own mold for this cute little dress, from the Button. Then used Clay to make this embellishment.

Little details how i distressed paper to add doily and Butterfly
Simple finished on the inside.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will come and play with us
Hugs Nataliya

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nat, fab image and I love all of your pretty embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea with the doily and the dress charm is perfect, gorgeous creation--love the image too
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic, Nat. Beautiful detail overall. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nat,

    This is a great card. I'm not so found of green color, but yours looks amazingly cute. Love it!

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love all the detail and those gorgeous, sunny colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...