Saturday, June 16, 2012

Off To The Ball!!!

 Hi Girls and Boys!! Today i like to show you card i made with gorgeous digital image by Heather Valentine "Off to the Ball". you can have this image in digi or Rubber Stamp at Scrapbook Stamps Society.  Don't you just love this image???  Oh almost forgot, you can have this image FREE, and have an awesome contest with this image. So hurry, go to SSS blog and read the rules.
 And this sentiment from Ginger House just prefect with my digi. Ginger thank you so much!!! You making the best sentiments ever.
 I used flowers from my stash and MS punch
This was very short post, but i hope you like my card.
Hugs Nataliya

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING!!!!! I am loving your card a lot Nataliya! I love hopping over to see what you have created as you are so very talented.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the detail you've added. Your cards are always fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Hun this is a a cracker just love the image and those feathers are fantastic super colours too hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...