Monday, June 25, 2012

Fairy Land L/O DT project

Good Monday all. Today Team "A" are showcasing there's projects at Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog. Theme of our challenge is "Thing With Wings". I hope you all will come and play together our challenge. For my DT project i made 12"x12" Fairies Land L/O. I used four images from Sheets #180 and #220
I did lot's work here with Photoshop, by making this beautiful background. Also you can see here my stitching
For the sentiment i used sticky letters. With very tiny punch i made flowers and added pink gems

Don't you just love this cute Fairies???
All images i colored with Prisma Pencils
Here is my little Katharine with a Friend Fairy listening to the Story

This cute Fairy is taking a nap. Swirls and Butterflies everywhere
I have so much fun grating this L/O, even it took me long time to make. But on the end i love it.
Thanks for your comments. Hugs Nataliya

8 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Nataliya I so love this it is AWESOME! Using your little girl and those fabulous fairies are just gorgeous. I love the whole composition of your layout.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout Nat, such a lot of hard work but the effort shows in the beautiful end result.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Nat. Gorgeous detail. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there dear Nat <3
    I miss you too, I have not been in Bloggland so much due to my shoulderpair I have to be off the computer as much as possible.

    Wooooow, this LO is FABULOUS, so playful and so much details to discover :)))) The colors are wonderful, just like paradice, you have really enjoyed this project, it seems :))) I LOVE IT <3

    I truely hope that you and your family is well and good, take good care my sweet friend <3

    BIG Hugs Lilli xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning creation and your daughter looks like she is in fairy land!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing project and perfect for us challenge - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassion- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nat! This is a gorgeous gorgeous one!

    I have amazing candy on my challenge blog if you want to enter. HERE. You have until tomorrow at 9 pm GMT+2 to enter :)

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...