Friday, June 22, 2012

SSS Circus Blog Hop!!!!!

Are you ready for new Blog Hop at http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.ca/??? I hope so. It's a Circus Day!!! You should Hop here from Beth - http://elisabetpollock.blogspot.com/. Here is my card with this absolutely gorgeous digi "Nellie and Pinky" by Sherri Baldy.
Close up look on the image. I used Promarkers and Copic's.

Then added Green Ribbon Trim and Orange Ribbon Bow with Rose
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop is Zenita- http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com. Have fun.
Hugs Nataliya

13 comments:

  1. oh Hun this is brilliant super colouring amazing layout and just love that glitzy ribbon amazing sweetie hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card love the colour combo. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the fun of the fair. Wonderful colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Nat, perfect papers too. So fun and cheery. Your coloring is beautiful as always.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! All the sparkle and that background paper is perfect...where did you find it? Great job my sweet friend!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card, love how her dress colour matches the big ribbon, great colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors; love that her skirt matches that glittery ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. o nataliya this is so sweet and beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWSERS!!!! Lil Sis you do it to me everytime I come and visit. You have really bowled me over with this stunning card. I just love this very much and what a talented lil sis I have!!!!

    Sending much Love
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful job!! I love that sparkling flower!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your patterned papers and the layout of your card--what a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this the ribbon is great with the digi
    love your work
    thanks for shairng

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow what a cuttie! Just love the coloring on her! You did a fabulous job on that card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...