Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Stitching" # 118 at OSAAT

Hello lovely bloggers. As always on Sunday we have new challenge at OSAAT. This time it's all about "STITCHING". For my card i used image by new Artist Pookie "Nighty-Night".  You can perches this image at Stitchy Bear Stamps. I colored image with Copic, and stitched around the image twice
Here is some fabric embellishment
Hand made Roses with my Cricut cut out, and Lace Bow. You can see here another line of stitching around the card. On the bottom of my backing paper i used MS punch.
Some designer paper on the inside

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Nat, and a great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Nat, love everything about, especially the flowers! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Nat. I love the fabric embellishment that you have used. Its sooo cute !!

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Nataliya! I love the embroidered unicorn and the image looks fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh Hun,how gorgeous is this,love that image and those really beautiful colours,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...