Monday, June 11, 2012

DT card at Whoopsy Daisy 'Bling It On"!!

Hi everyone. New challenge at Whoopsi Daisy starts today. And i hope you all can come and play. It's a "Bling It" challenge. So i have to much sparkles on my card.  for my card i used two images from Sheet #345 and Sheet #347. You can find them HERE. I used copic Markers to color my images. Paper behind this cute little Daisy and Butterflies is from Bearly Mine Designs
I used Punch for the butterflies and used Die Cut for the Bird Cage. I added gols shimer Pen to the cage and glitter on flowers
I hope you like what you see, and will come play with us.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya

11 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Nat, I love your glittery butterflies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Hun this is brilliant oh just love that gorgeous glittered paper and your detail is just first class hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nat, I like the images and the lovely colour.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful and so sparkly gorgeous

    pop ups are a hole in your own security settings. This means that your web browser setting is letting them in - you will need to check you are blocking them in your settings, sorry hun there is nothing I can do to stop them as I have not added them

    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nat, What a cute card. I love Whoopsy Daisy images and this is so sweet. Both of the images are fabulous and I love the design details.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista this month.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and such sweet images - great bright colours too! Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really beautiful -- such wonderful colors! thank you for joining the "in the garden" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! So pretty card with adorable images. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous the colours and design look super that image is a beauty, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...