Sunday, June 10, 2012

#117 For the Man you love OSAAT

Good Morning Ladies and Boys. It's time for another challenge at One Stitch At A Time. We like you to make something "For the Man Of Your Life". Here is my card. I grow up as a Country Girl. So this card all about me. Hehe
Well that's not me lol, remember i always was Blond. But this gorgeous "Country Girl" was grated by Barbara Jenson, and you can find it at Stitchy Bear Stamps. For the background i used digital image by The Sherlocks Home.
Now how cute is this sentiment? I found this sticker in my stash with some felt Green border.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Nat

9 comments:

  1. Very cheeky image but the sentiment softens the tone! Well done, Nataliya. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Nat! I love that little sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Nat xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Nat... That sentiment is great and the felt border is just perfect.

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative card...that lamb is too cute! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card as always Lil Sis :)
    Loving the image and that little lamb is so adorable.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative card! Love the flower felt!
    Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals!!
    Ruthie ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thats a cool card! Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, farmer jeans - boy does that remind me of my mis-spent youth. I bet your man likes the card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.
    Hugs,
    Chris V - easily amused

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...