Friday, May 13, 2011

Memories


Hello my friends. It is so good to have Blogger back. Today we have a new challenge at Stampin With The Dragon. Our sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads, and winner will win 5 images from her shop. How awesome! This time we have a sketch for you and to use two papers, ribbon, and i embellishment.
For my card i used image call Memories. I really like this sweet image
I coloured image with copic markers, and used chalks for a grass and a sky.
Then i used two different ribbons
To embossed butterfly i added green gem. Very simple card, and i hope you like it.
Thanks for looking. Hugs Nataliya.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nat! This is one of my favorites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nat, love the soft colors you used to color the image and the awesome bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple it might be but stunning definitely and I love the lush bow that picks up her dress so beautifully
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I like the image and the gorgeous papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a darling job on this one (as usual :O)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...