Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hands Of Time

Good day my friends. We have a new challenge today at OSAAT. Our challenge is to make a card with more then one fold. Please check the challenge blog about the sponsor and prise you can win. I have many photos for you here. It's only way to show you my card. For my card i used Stitchy's image "Hands Of Time". You can find this digi at the Stitchy Bear Shop. So this is how my card looks when it's opened.
On photo below, you can see first image of the set, and front of the card
Here is another side of my card, with my own sentiment. I added this gorgeous fairy from Stitchy's collection.
Here you can see better my embellishments. I put lot's gems to the image, and went crazy on distressing ink. Some flower with a button in the middle, and metal corner
Well, lots gems on this card. And i used glimmer mist on all images
I used many different punches on my card

Here you can see one more digi sentiment from Stitchy. Why 40? My Husband will be 40 this year, so this card for him.
Now for the fun part. When you are totally open easel card, you can find a secret place for a gift card, and for some special sentiment. I got this tip from Vicky. Thank you my friend.
This is is. I hope you got some inspiration, and will come play at OSAAT challenge Blog. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges i like to play;
Card Cupids-flowers
Dream Valley-flowers
Paper Sundaes-mistical
Scrappy Frogs-anything goes
2Sisters challenge-distressing
Crafts and Me-swirls
Wags'nWiskers-punch
Raise the Bar-flower
Polka Doodles-easel card
Crafty Ann's-Birthday
Penny Black Saturday-distressing

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous work, Nataliya! I love that image, and you've coloured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nataliya, I totally love this card. From the images, to the style, to the secret pocket, this is one amazing creation. I am so taken with the time piece images. You have really outdone yourself with this one. I think it is magnificent. Your husband will love it.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make such stunning card!
    Love everything about it!
    Hava a good sunday! Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Nat! I love all of it. So many great details, you ROcked Girl! Hope your having a fantabulous day...

    Bunches of Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Nat I just knew when I saw the title of more than one fold that I was in for a treat and you didn't disappoint! Love this card it's fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card just perfect Nataliya.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nataliya, your card is so so pretty. So much time and love was put into it. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Thanks for stopping by to show me love.
    Hugs
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Nat this is stunning, fab colors and so many awesome detail--super theme
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap, Nat!!! This is stunning. You are so talented. I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation!
    I love it all! The card is stunning and all the elements are gorjuss!
    Thanks for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooooow!!! Nat, this is totally awesome! Loooove everything about it. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab card so many details and one I shall re visit no doubt for reference and inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh goodness! What amazing details! I can't imagine how long it took you to put this together--but wow! Thanks for sharing your Magical and Mystical creation with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a totally gorgeous card! I really love all the detail! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - you have been busy - great detail - love the layout. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous project Natalia. I love everything on it. A big WOW! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenges.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow your card is amazing!! Love the detail and that lace is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous creation you have made here. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all the different folds of this card, Nataliya! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week, I'm just catching up on commenting now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...