Monday, May 30, 2011

GDT at Sweet Pea Stamps

Stroll down, if you looking for my Whoopsi Daisy DT card. Thanks.
I am so super excited about this card. Woo-Hoo! I am a GDT at Sweet Pea Stamps for the Month of June!!!!I just can't tell you how much i love this stamps. I always believe in dreams, and this is one of them come true. Please don't pinch me, i don't won't to wakeup, because i know this Month will go so fast...... Thank you so much for this absolutely fantastic chance to be GDT.

For my card i used stamp "LITTLE DAISY" by Karen Middleton. Look how gorgeous and happy she is. You can find her HERE. I have so much fun to colour her. I used some copic markers, and Water based markers (i don't have to many copic). Then i used gold micro beads to the flowers, and added glitter to her wings. I don't know if you can see shimmer on her hair, for that i used water based pigment ink "Twinkling Like Stars"

My grass and clouds are made with a Chalks. Background papers are from Michael's store. For this card i used 4 MS punches. LOL. Love punches, never too many.

I made double bow with a brad in the middle.

I used gorgeous Blue and Orange ribbons, you can see it little under my Bow. I didn't even know it's covered so much, till i saw on the photos. hehe. Well, i know it's on my card. lol

I used gems for the corners, and made this cute daisy flower, like on image.

Here is some more flowers and my beads work embellishment. I am happy with my card, and i really hope you like it too. Thank you everyone for looking, and your sweet comments. It's like a candy for me. I hope you all having wonderful day. And i better start on my next project.
Hugs Nataliya
Challenges;
Purple Frog-things of beauty
Crafts and Me-gems and Pearls
House of Gilli-flowers
Simon Says-favourite stamp
Gingerloft-yellow ribbon
Allsorts challenge-things with wings
Creatalicious-florishes

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all your amazing bling and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is really beautiful hun love the image and the colors are gorgeous hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sure is beautiful and you area a lucky lady enjoy your GCT
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Nat. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nataliya, congratulations on your Guest DT position for Sweet Pea Stamps for June 2011. Enjoy the experience and I will look forward to seeing your creations. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! You should be on the DT. Your work is great. Give them a month of your work, they might get addicted to you.

    Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & the embellishments look fab. Congrats on your GDT you are a lucky girl hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Nat,

    How are you hunny? How is your first day as GDT for SWEET PEA?
    Fab card, bright and amazing great tones for summer.
    Great colouring hunny!
    Left you a message at SWEET PEA too!

    Thank you for the visit always great to have you visit me hunny!

    Good luck
    take care
    big hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgalicious Nat! xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! You really knocked this one outta the park...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love all of the detail!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my word! This is such a gorgeous card with so many beautiful elements and beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation on being GDT!!! Wooohooo! They're so lucky to have you! What a gorgeous creation with FABULOUS colouring! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card, love the the cheery colour combo
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Gorgeous colouring and love the detail:)
    Thanks so much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx
    PS: I have some yummy blog candy give-aways on my blog so if you're interested pop over..Love to see you !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohoo totally gorgeous Nat, adorable image and fab flowers and embellies, love it
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the flowers and baubles on the wires - they really highlight how you colored that cute stamp!!

    Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is darling. Love the colors, all the embellishments you used, etc. Your little stamp is adorable and your colorized it perfectly. All of the wonderful diecuts and layering you did on this card is wonderful as well. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is gorgeous!! Love it.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I wanted to tell you I had to start a new blog .I would love for you to pop on over and follow. Hugs, Linda
    http://lindabscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow this is gorgeous. Thank you for joining our tie a yellow ribbon challenge at Gingerloft. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very beautiful card...love your coloring on this cute image!!
    Thank you for joining us a Creatalicious for our flourish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...