Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lets Snowball Fight

Hey girls, let's Snowball Fight!!!! I remember School time, when Boys would attack girls who try to get inside the school. O Boy, did i hate Winter for that. I still like Summer more LOL.

OK. The Snowball on sale today at StampitCrazy Challenge Blog.
You play with us this week challenge, you win this image. Here is my card;
Very cute image, and not hard to color. LOL. Lot's of glitter here.
I used MS punch for background paper
Better look for my Bow with a button
Now it's your turn to show us some Snow, and don't forget to put some glitter on it.
Hop in to the Challenge blog for more details
Hugs, Nataliya
Challenges;
GingerloftChallenge-outdoors
ABC challenge-H



11 comments:

  1. Love this card Nat, such gorgeous colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, love how you have colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling little image.. very cute card..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I am the glitter queen so this is right up my alley. Thanks for playing with us at GLC :)

    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Nat, I love the sparkleyness its fab!
    Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute!! I love the glitter and that devine green bow is strikingly stunning, I got to get me some of that ribbon! Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at the Gingerloft Challenge and we hope to see you there again next fortnight. The Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and so creative! Love the shimmer and the beautiful bow. Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Card Nataliya, love the glitter. Thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. I love the image and all the glitter. Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft Challenge! Marcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute. Your layout is fabulous and your coloring divine! Oh this one brings back memories too!!! lol

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...