Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekly Inspiration With Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to post at Sweet Pea Stamps. Also we have a new Artist Enys Guerrero, that i love images to color. This gorgeous stamp call "Tauro" and you can find it HERE.
I used distress ink pads to color, and blue and pink is my fave combo. Also i added silver paint dots .

All layers i stitched and added 3D sentiment.

Then i made a bow and used hail polish to make my gem sparkle

I hope you like it.
Thanks for your comments.
Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. Nataliya, what a gorgeous and Very elegant card you have created. The image is wonderful and your colouring amazing. Just look at the perfect complexion and the gloss and highlights in her hair are to yearn for. I share your love for the pink and blue colour combo and the papers you have used complement the image beautifully .... especially with the touches of silver and your special bow.
    I'm really enjoying that this card is a 'With Love' card picking out the Queen of Hearts card tucked into the very elegant hat. This card is gorgeous.
    Love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...