Monday, March 31, 2014

Pears and Lace DT card

Hello Ladies. Here is my 3 fold easel card as DT project for Whoopsi Daisy. Our challenge this week is "Pearls and Lace". For the winner will be digital images as a prize.
All 3 images on my project from sheet #3. You can find it HERE.
All images colored with Aqua pencils, then stickles was added. Also i added silver dots with SU product. Die cuts by Spellbinders, butterfly punch by MS.
On photo below you can see lace and sentiment "Dance"

After folds down, this how it's looks like
I hope you like it, and will show us your inspiration for this challenge.

Thanks for looking. Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. Pearls and Lace ....If ever there was a challenge designed with you in mind surely it is this one. Oh, the elegance of your dancers and the wonderful colours of this card .....well actually, You, my dear friend, come to my mind. I feel as though I'm watching you dance and I'm loving all I'm seeing. This is such a beautiful card.
    Lots of love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...