Friday, July 19, 2013

Button Fairy DT card at Sweet Pea Stamps

Good Day my Friends. Today i made 3D's Card for Sweet Pea Stamps.  This gorgeous stamp call "Button Fairy" by Elaine Cox.

Image colored with Copic and Promarkers. First i printed out image 3 times, and then used my favorite scissors to cut the way i'm happy with it.
For the bace of the card i use MS punch on the sides of cardstock

I just love how this turn out so shimmer and sparkle. I used stickless, Diamond dust and Glamour dust paint. Here is some view from different sides


On the bottom i added my home made flowers and MS punches as a grass and leaves

I hope you like this card as much as i do.
Hugs Nat

6 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow :) - just gorgeous as always my dear

    stitch
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty! You should send this to a little girl and make her day!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataliya, this is gorgeous. I love that it's bright and cheerful, the sparkle and the flowers. Beautiful. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!! Beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!Beautiful card!Awesome coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful. Love the colors and that pretty sparkle.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...