Sunday, July 7, 2013

"Bess" with Sweet Pea Stamps

 Good Day everyone. Long time sins i made an Easel card. I love stamps by Elaine Cox from Sweet Pea Stamps, and this one just gorgeous "Bess".  Lucky for you it can be in Rubber, or Digital image, so you don't have to wait for so long.
 I usually color with pencils, but this time i did with Distress inks

 Sentiment and Dies you can find HERE. I did some stitching all over on my card, my home made flowers, and finished card with a pretty Bow
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooooo this is so beautiful hun great image and gorgeous design
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps mailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUTSTANDING, love your easel cards, love the layout for that gorgeous image which you have colored beautifully, looove that stunning bow, the flowers and sentiment holding the easel up is just fantastic, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...