Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello all good People. I found this post on my Friend's Anne blog , and i just Re-post this to help spread the word.

Here is a post from Liz:

Hello everyone. About a year and a half ago I was diagnosed with Bi-phenotypic Leukemia. It is a rare form of Leukemia because as many people battleing Leukemia, they are only battling one. With Bi-phenotypic Leukemia, it leaves me battling two AML and ALL. I have been fighting strong but now I need your help more that ever. I was seen in many hospitals in Florida and they all have told me there is nothing they can do for me. But you see my will and drive to LIVE is far greater than any CANCER, therefore, I have chosen to continue fighting and doing whatever it is I must to stay ALIVE. At 29 years old, and full of fight and drive I refuse to surrender to this MONSTER....In order to get an appointment with the best hospital in the country which is MD Anderson, they are charging me 100k just for a consultation deposit. I need all of your help and support!!! Please help me and my family through these trying times.


With Love,
Elizabeth Quesada

Please click on this link to donate to help Liz with her fight for Life. Any donation will help. Please do whatever you can to spread the word: re-post this on your blog, on Facebook, anywhere you can.

Thank you all for your help
Hugs Nat

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting about our DT Liz. We are hoping to get more donations for her.
    Hugs
    Pattie
    Pattie's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this for Liz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...