Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cotton Candy


I like to show you today one of many new images line call "Twisted Sugar" by Heather Valentine  will be soon at Scrapbook Stamp Society. This image call "Cotton Candy". She is fun and gorgeous. Don't you think?? I used Copic markers to color image at self and added chalks for the background. Also i put Snow writer on the candy part and glitter for some sparks. On each corner i added Pink gems, and this cute little Dress Button.
Sentiment "I wish i could stay in this perfect moment forever" from Ginger's House. I love to use her sentiments. They are fun to read. Thank you Ginger, you ROCK!!!
My pink Ribbon and some flourish added finished touches. I hope you like my card, and most important, this new image.
Thanks for looking. Hugs Nataliya.
 http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/
 http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.ca/

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing card! I just love everything about it and feel honored that you used one of my wordarts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! I just adore this card and the image is stunning! Your card is a work of ART!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright & bubbly Nat, love it! Especially the glitter strokes if they are glitters..and the candy stripe inside looks colourful too! Hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright colours ! I like ! Magnificent papers. Pretty caracter. The inside is also beautiful as the ouside. Great job ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card !! Great colors and a fabulous image.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love the zingy coliurs and great sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments and Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colourful, love the bright papers. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's challenge at Charisma.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nataliya, hello my friend. What a gorgeous bright and cheery card you have made for this challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...