Friday, February 3, 2012

Gary Gift Bearer

I hope you all are having wonderful day. It's looks like Spring time came to Canada already. Anyway, Stampin With The Dragon has new challenge for you today. And we have an inspirational Photo for you to use with our "Love " Theme.
Our sponsor for this two weeks are Dude Time Doodles. They have an awesome digi's, don't you think??
Here is my card. Image i'm using on my card is call "Gary Gift Bearer". I used Promarkers to colour image, then added little red Heart  button to the corner. I used my Backing paper as inspiration from the photo, and just added red glitter to the circles. Then i added little roses. My sentiment is from Ginger House, and i punched out with my EK Success punch
I hope you will come and play with us. Thanks for looking. Hugs Nataliya
http://craftyannschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Very "cool" background paper! Great embellies and love the sentiment!
    Michelle
    Dude Time Doodles Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Nataliya - the sentiment is perfect with this image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background, super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...