Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chocolate #2 Truffles

Do you like Philadelphia cheese??? You will, after this post. Mix melted chocolate with cheese, and put in to the fridge

and then you shape them, yes little messy job

to the paddle of chocolate for a swim. Mm mm.


Are you hungry yet?



And now you thinking, what you can do with leftover melted chocolate?

Look inside your fridge.


O`K. My chocolates are ready to go. If you like to give candy to some one,

put some love to it.


I hope you like my post. Thanks for stopping by, have a good day.


No more candy for me.



6 comments:

  1. I knew I shouldn't have stopped by here at 12:41 a.m. CHOCOLATE CRAVING!!!!!!!

    Dang, those look good enough to snatch off the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Nataliya!! I am getting weight comming to visit you !!! lol, mmmmmm these are delicious!! can you have some diet for me next time?
    those looks amazing!!!!
    HUgs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you've gotta stop showing chocolate,they look so yummy..........I want some....lol....!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had her chocolates, and I can tell you they are even better then they look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully simple recipe, I don't think they would sirvive long enough for them to be wrapped up or given as a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so not fair! I have been very good with my chocolate addiction, but after seeing this...forget about it! :) I will be making some this weekend! They look so so good! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...