Monday, November 26, 2012

Whoopsi Daisy DT card

Time for New challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.  All you need to do is to "Use A Digi".  winner will receive gorgeous Daisy images. So lets get started. I made today Dress shaped Card. I printed out this shape on line, i think it's very cute. I used image from Sheet # 390, and it's already colored.
To decorate my cute little card i made a very tiny Flowers, added some Glitter to it and Liquid Pearls. Also i used Gold Ribbon and MS punch
Please hop to the challenge Blog for more inspiration.
Hugs Nataliya

4 comments:

  1. Aawwww...this is such a cutie! Love the shape of your card. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a lovely shape too. Loving the bright colours and the lovely digi too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling. What a precious image-looks like your real life darling little Angel Nataliya. Gorgeous card.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!!
    I've left you some love on my blog! Be sure to check it out!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    http://busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...