Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sweet Pea Stamps DT Card

 This is my official first Post as a DDT at Sweet Pea Stamps. I am very thankful to SPS DT to have we here, so i can show you gorgeous images from the SHOP. This absolutely stunning image call "Dark Thoughts" by Anna Marine. I love her innocent soft look. It's can be beautiful card for Easter in Ukraine, where i am from, or Christmas.   We don't have Easter Bunnies running around with Candy , but for us it's very Religion Holiday.  And this image, she looks like Marie to me. I used mix of Promarkers and Prisma Pencils to color her. After i colored image i used Label Die cut to cut it out. Then i used big Die for the Brown paper, and used only negative of the cut. That way i made like a window by adding 3D's dots to pop up Brown paper.
 I love dotty paper, and i have prefect Ribbon to go with it. So i made a double Bow, made my Rose buds, and added beautiful Charm
 I think Pearl looks good on this card. Then i used very tiny Butterfly punch to add 3 matching  butterflies. Also i decorated my card on the inside. I used one of the same die cuts for the sentiment on the inside, but sorry,  you can't see on this Photo.
I hope i inspire you little, and you all will go and check fantastic deals on Digi images and Rubber Stamps.
Thanks for looking, and your lovely comments.
Hugs Nataliya.
 http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.ca/
 http://lilredwagon.blogspot.ca/
 http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.co.uk/

9 comments:

  1. Hi - I came for your Heartfelt Creations work, but this is gorgeous too! Your coloring job is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am blown away with your beautiful colouring and the design of your card is awesome.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat this is gorgeous. I love your ribbon with the little roses and the wing charm-it is the perfect touch with this image. Just beautiful.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty picture indeed...and your coloring is perfect! She does remind me of Mary in her pale blue.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Stunning card, the image is beautiful and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just stunning, I love it. I love the way you've used the ribbon and flowers together. Thank you for joining us The Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nataliya, your creations is so beautiful. I would never have thought of the ribbon you used...it works so well with your image. Amazing artwork.
    Thanks so much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge. Hope to see you at our next!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee @ LRW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...