Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Silver, Blue, White at One Sweet Challenge

Hello everyone. I wish you all very happy New Year!!!!!!!!!
Today we have a new challenge for you at One Sweet Challenge Blog. Our Theme is Silver, Blue and White colors. I hope you all will come and join us with your beautiful creations. For my card i used image by Joanne Schempp's Frost Fairy. I colored her with ProMarkers and added Diamond Dust for lots sparkles. Sides of my base card i punched out with MS punch and use another punch to add to the bottom of my card. Also i used stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations. I used Silver embossing powder to emboss my Flower. Also i used some Gems and Liquid Pearls. On the Top i used clear stamp sentiment "Celebrate"
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Nataliya

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...