Sunday, November 13, 2011

Black and White at OSAAT


Hi to all my friends. I have here DT card for One Stitch At A Time challenge Blog. Our challenge this week is to use "Black and White". And we have a very special Sponsor for you today Stitchy Bear Stamps. How awesome is that!! Here is my card. Image on this card from very talented Lil Diva Designs, it's call "Winterville". You can find this image at Stitchy Bear Stamps. I always loved scanned images , you can do so much with them. I printer out image, and embossed with glitter powder

I used MS punch around my card, and glitter stuck paper pack. This cute little ornament is from Dollar store, and i made a Bow with White ribbon. Around the image i used my leaf MS punch

My last embellishment it's a Snowflakes.

Don't forget to check our DT for more inspiration. Thank you very much for visiting me and let's play this challenge together. Hugs Nataliya

http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is simply stunning oh that scene is just gorgeous,just brilliant hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fabulous and love the scene and especially love the little charm bauble, gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning project love it! hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just beautiful Nataliya, love the leaves all around the image, makes it really wintry.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful and your embellishments are perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally stunning card Nataliya.. I love what you did with this image..

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Nat, loved your poem!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is soo unbelievably gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! what a gorgeous card! the scene is just so wintery with your color choices! Glad to have you at Wags n Whiskers this week. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...