Monday, October 17, 2011

DT card at Whoopsi Daisy

Welcome to another challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. This week our theme is "Free and Easy". Here is my DT card. My post will be very short today, my blogger just wouldn't let me do my regular job. I just last my all post and it's sucks to start all over. Here is gorgeous digi, you can find HERE. This image was already coloured. I added music sheet as my background, it's goes well with Daisy-Ballerina. Sentiment is from Ginger's House. I added some die cuts, lace, gorgeous butterfly. I made this flower from tulle, and added button.
Hugs Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. Wow your card is gorgeous! Your paper is just so beautiful I love it. I love the sentiment and the flourish and your flower is so pretty!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...