Monday, July 4, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

I hope everyone is doing good. Today i have DT card to show you i made for Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog. It's a Hot, Hot, Hot challenge. It's a very hot in here in Canada, and i like it. Here is my card i made for this challenge.
This cute little girl, you can find HERE, on the sheet #234. Isn't she precious?? I used pencils and markers to colour her. And used blue and green distressing ink.
I made my own flowers, and added two Prima roses
This is my new die cut-cage. I used gold embossing powder for the cage, and Black with a glitter for a Bird. Then i used Distressing ink of many colours
I added some pearls beads to the cage.
For my background i used my new papers i got from Winners store
Here you can see better embossed die cut. I used one of my stamps, i got from Michael's.
After all, i like this card. For more inspiration, you can check DT projects. They are all HOT. Thanks girls for your comments. Hugs Nataliya

10 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just gorgeous,love those flowers and love how you have done that bird cage with those lush pearls hanging at the bottom hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like everything about it, love the beads hanging from the cage.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Nataliya if that isn't darling than I don't know what is. This is just fabulous and those flowers are gorgeous. Beautifully done!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the use of the flourish over the cage, with the gold - wonderful effect! And that little girl - too cute!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love card Nat. Love the charms on the birdcage and your wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie your card is beautiful. I love all the extra details you put into it. Such beautiful paper and fabulous flowers!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card and beautiful details!! Thanks so much for sharing at By The Cute & Girly's *Things with wings* challenge. Good luck!

    Tammy xox
    http://creationsladiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very pretty card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On and goodluck..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous Nat!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly for our Things with Wings challenge and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...