Sunday, June 26, 2011

OSAAT challenge #68

Good Sunday everyone. Today we at One Stitch At A Time have a new challenge for you. The theme is Wedding. Our sponsor for this challenge is http://www.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/

For my card i used this very cute digi's image by wonderful April. You can find this image at Stitchy Bear Shop. Also April has already coloured image for you. If some of you don't like to colour, this would be awesome digi to have in your collection. I coloured my image with Copic and Prisma pensils
I used die cut for my flower, and added gem in the middle of the flower
For my background i used shiny wall paper. And some stickers for embellishments.

I hope you all will come and play this challenge with us. Thanks for looking. Hugs Nataliya
Challenges i like to play;

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Nataliya! Sorry that I haven't been by in a while. I love your wedding card. Great use of very pretty wallpaper, too! Hope you are having a Superb Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous flower and image Nat. Love your colouring.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute image, and you've coloured it beautifully. Love that background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gorgeous card hun just love that flower its beautiful hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for the Bride and Groom! love it Nat..xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Nataliya I love the flower.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, Nat. Love the embellies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card hun and love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...