Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring colours

If you are looking for a BUNNY BLOG HOP, go HERE. Today at Whoopsi Daisy, we have a challenge to use Spring colours. I used two MS punches on my papers
For my card i used image from sheet #24. You can find this gorgeous digi at the SHOP. My image was coloured with a Prisma pencils, and added glitter to her dress.
Here is my bow, with little purple rose
Simple finished card on the inside, with beautiful ribbon.
Please visit challenge blog for more inspirations from DT girls. They always do fantastic work.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges;
The Corrosive challenge-pastels colors
Card Cupids-strips or dots
One Stop Craft-spots and dots
Craft your Days away-strips and dots
Card Making Mamas-embellish it

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for Card Cupids, thanks!!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card I love the colours & the image is gorgeous.
    You have a fabulous blog here. Thanks sooo much for your lovely comment on my blog it really does mean a lot & big hugs for following me. I cant wait to see more of your creations. Take care hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card I love the colours
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty pretty love all the flowers such detail
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love thos fresh bright colours...cute image too Nataliya
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nat!! This is darling!! I just love your colors of this cute image!! Gorgeous spring creation!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious and I love, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this spring card idea, the colours are beautiful!!
    Hugs
    June

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nataliya
    Adorable Card; that image is so sweet. As you know I am on the Cupids Cards DT; Thanks for playing along at with us.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet the colours of purple and green work so well, its stunning

    thanks for joining craft your days away this time

    dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nataliya, I love your blog page, so glad to be on Dragon with someone as creative as you. I also love the colors on your last card, the green is just beautiful. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...