Monday, December 6, 2010

Ribbons and Bow

Good morning, and welcome to our new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. This week we have very nice theme for you ; Ribbons and Bows. Winner will get two sheets of gorgeous digi's.


For my card i used image from sheet #159. She is so lovely. You may need sunglasses for this card- it's very sunny colours.


I made this flower, to mach her dress.


Here is my little garden, with a bows and buttons


On my background paper, it's a digis paper from Panda Bear Design. I was lucky to win this beautiful set of digis.

Now it is your turn, to show us your projects. Hop on over to the Challenge blog to see more beautiful cards from DT.
Hugs, Nataliya.
Challenge;

10 comments:

  1. Wow Nat this is awesome hun. I love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a bright and cheerful card. Love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty and girly!!! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Nat. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is sooo cute and colourful, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet is this! I love the happy colors! :)

    Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super cute!! Love the great colors, fun bows and adorable image!

    We had a visit from the tooth fairy last night, my little one placed her tooth on the fairy card you made for her. She said the tooth fairy would love to see this card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Nataliya this is so sweet and adorable. What a cute card that brings back wonderful childhood memories. You have chosen the perfect colors to make this bright and happy and a super fun card. And yes, I am still going to be crafting....lol

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Your flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...