Sunday, September 26, 2010

Diana DT card for StampitCrazy

Hello my friends. Today my card made for the challenge#7 at StampitCrazy. And theme of the challenge easy as 1, 2, 3 - ANYTHING GOES. As always, the winner of the challenge will win this stunning image, what i used on my card. Her name is Diana. You can make a prefect card for your Man, or Husband with this image. You can check much more stamps at the store HERE.
Here is my card. My Diana is a very glamor girl, that is why i coloured her dress with a glitter pen.


Her dress are red, but hard to see, it's look more like a pink.

My sentiment is from Ginger's House.

My new lace, and some roses.


Thank you for your lovely comments, it's make my day. Hugs, Nataliya.
My challenge;
AiFactory-anything goes
Charisma Cardz-anything goes
Delightful challenge-make it sparkle
Allsorts-plain and simple

14 comments:

  1. Wow!! Her dress is AMAZING!! It is so shimmery! Great image and love the pearl detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and aww I love how you did the dress with the glittery pen, looks awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an elegant lady.....great sentiment.....fab card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card - love the image - what a beautie.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Your card is beautiful! I think the wordart goes wonderfully with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Timage you have used is so nice!, I also like the metalic dp...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card! I love your coloring, the image you chose and your sentiment! So fun! TY for playing at AiFactory this week, hope to see you again soon!
    Georgia
    DT AiF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job. Love your project. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the shimmer of your images and those roses are gorgeous! thanks for playing this week at AIF
    -Tammy DT Lead

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another BEAUTIFUL creation! LOVE the colors you chose and GORGEOUS flowers:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...