Monday, October 20, 2014

DT Card At Whoopsi Daisy

Hello Friends. I like to show you my DT card for Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog. Our challenge this week is to "Add Lots Embellishments". Linnie was kind to sent me some images from her gorgeous new CD "Rubby Red", and i absolutely love it. You can find CD HERE.
 Image was already colored, i just cut it out and added lots of Twinklets Diamond Dust.

And here is a picks on my embellishments.


I hope you will come join our challenge. Thanks for looking and your comments.
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. OMG Nataliya this is outstanding, utterly outstanding, thank you for making such an amazing card for our challenge, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My!!Nataliya this is just gorgeous!! I love the way you embellished your image so Bea-U-Ti- Ful. :D Love it!! And of course your white rose flower is just stunning. and I became a new follower.
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...