Monday, January 27, 2014

Bling It Up. DT Card At Whoopsi Daisy

Hello my Friends.
One more white card for this week. At Whoopsi Daisy we are having challenge "Bling It On". I hope you all will play with our challenge. BTW, it's my favorite kind of challenges, because i love sparkles.
For my card i used image from sheet #485, and you can find it HERE.

I just added light coat of distressing ink, and added lots of Diamond Dust. To cut out image i used one of my very favorite Die by Spellbinders.

Here is some flowers i made. Some of them from Fabric, and some from Velum. I added Die cut flourish by HC. Also i made pearls string on the fishing line.



I really love this card, and will make box to go with it. Some day one lucky Bride will receive this card.
thanks for looking.
Hugs Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. Oh hu this is stunning the detail and colours are stunning hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...