Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Weekly Inspiration With Sweet Pea Stamps

 Happy New Year to all my Friends in the crafting world.!!!!!
It's time for another inspirational time at Sweet Pea Stamps. This adorable sleeping fairy call Walnut Fairy by Helena Reis. I love her work, and if you do too then go shopping HERE.

 Image was colored with Copic, then inked all around. On the top of that i stamped  with  Perfect Medium and brush on Perfect Pearls. Die cut by Spellbinders i covered in Glitter. What can i say, i love glitter.

 This gorgeous Ribbon one of many i received for Christmas from my 9 Years old Son Ivan. Isn't he awesome! I did some stitching too on this card, added more Spellbinders Dies cuts to the corners and my own flowers.
Wish yo all happy Holiday!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. So Beautiful Nataliya, Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...